Tag Archives: Worden Hall

Worden Hall and Park, Leyland

The land at present day Worden Park was acquired by Henry Farington in 1534 and would stay with┬áhis family for over 400 years. The earliest hall on the site was called Shaw Hall and this is shown on a 1725 … Continue reading

Posted in Georgian Lancashire, Victorian Lancashire | Tagged , , | 2 Comments